=)
what should i say after school had reopen since monday???? Back to the boring PBL system again!! But i should say that i am super lucky to be in the same class as su! Can you imagine there are around 1000thousands people in my school course and are spilt to 25per class? And i was so shocked to be in the same class with su lah! HAHA!! I am officially in year 2 now. IT life is really not easy as i expected. First day was already a disaster after doing JAVA!! with kuku man as our module facilitator. Argh!! But luckily Tues and Thurs lesson was fun though! How about wed rite?? HAHA. WED will offcially be my OFF DAY for these 2years in RP. Yoohooo!!! I having boring class now and i guess i only like Thurs web multimedia module and thats it. Zzzz! Web multimedia is really fun! After a day lesson, i am able to design my blog, friendster into whatever i want to and i can even create my personal website with animations, pictures,diff styles,fonts! COOL! Well, i may sound kuku coz i guess many ppl might have already noe what i have done but well, i am just an IT idiot. haha!
New classmates are quite fun! haha! Some of us even went for our first lunch together today. Nowadays i really hate to go down to canteen, bookshop, 7eleven and everywhere. It always fucking lots people ever since this batch of year 1 people came. zzz! Lots of familiar faces from assumption too. I felt i am back to AES which i wish to. Loll! Have to work later after school. Have the mood to work guess is because i have not work for a week. haha! I know is only a week but is much better compare to holiday which i have to work almost everyday. haha! Once week once or twice is ok for me =)
OH YA! no pictures starting from next update i guess unless i have purchase new phone which is like dunno when?!?! ! I dropped my phone one day during work. Damn it! The LCD is full of cracks and i cant even switch it on. I using old phone now, how sad! Funny pictures above! ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home