Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sorry for the late of entries. Have been working during holiday and public holiday. Double pay on public why not right? Haha. I still enjoy work as usual with great accompanies though work can be tiring at times. Well, school had just reopen today. Gonna stuck with the PBL for another 5weeks before a 2 months holiday. Cant wait for the holiday. I am going to spend my every seconds with you =)

Well, on 19dec, su and I went over to Melissa house to stay overnight after our work at 12am. The stay overnight was damn great with lots of hilarious jokes and gossips. Haha! It always happen when 3 aunties get together. HA! We have our small chat till around 4 to 5am plus and we have to wake up at 10am for our kbox which mel insisted to go. Haha! I was so reluctant to wake up but that mel @#$%!!!! Hahaha!





Reached kbox at around 11plus and had our k lunch over there. I had my breaded fish set which was pretty good. We really enjoy ourselves and sang like up to 60songs? haha! Hilarious duet pics were taken as well. I can always feel my tummy aching whenever there is Mel around with her jokes, her aunty pattern plus su lame jokes. Hahaha! FUN FUN!! More kbox and outing guys =)





Went to su house to stay overnight on the eve of Christmas and Christmas day itself. Enjoy myself these 2 days with the gals gossips and jokes. Haha! Went to sumo house (Japanese restaurant open by su and mo lol! ) to have our lunch the following day. We ordered quite a no of side dishes plus 2 main courses. Haha! The food there is pretty nice and cheap too. Both of us ate a lot for only 26++. oh., anyway there is only 2 outlets which is at AMK and Clementi. Ha! FULL FULL! Work after that =)





Finally is my off day on thurs! decided to went window shopping with su. Wanna go escape in the first place but the f***ing weather. Really feel like going cause the entry fee is only 6 bucks! Arghh!! Meet at harbourfront mrt at 1.30pm. Headed straight to the candy empire which sell many type of chocolates, sweet, cookies etc!! YUMMY! Su and I mostly window shop for food. haha! PIG PIG! Brought a few finger food while shopping. Went to Thai express to have our lunch at around 3plus. Oh ya, bump into liyana and liza as well. Haha. Decided to watch midnight sun but it does not show in vivo. Plan to watch other movie but all the slots are 7 or 9pm. Arghh! So we headed down to THE CATHAY to try our luck. Same result too! No nice movie and late time slot!! Pissed! I wanna watch death note 2 asap!


I love you more than anyone else haha! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home