Thursday, January 11, 2007

...

Well, didnt post any entry for quite sometime already. My apologise for that. School suck! PBL lesson suck! Luckily i got YOU to motivate me to come school =) haha. Other than that i really got no more motivation at all. Hmms, Berline came over my place to look for me to chat with me over something. Well, and we chat non stop for almost 3hrs. haha! Its been damn long since we last chat together. She met some problems as well. Cheer up gal! Just come and look for me if u got any problems k? I will be there whenever u need me (:

I still enjoying life right now and i hope there wont be a stop to it like what we have promised each other. Thinking of the 1 to 2 weeks in the holiday really make me ARGH!! well, i really dun wanna think of that day first. How to survive the 1 to 2 week? I guess u are the only one who understand what i am trying to say. U are mean mean, throwing me aside alone. haha! joking lah!

Lets keep the promises I have make for YOU
Lets keep the promises YOU have make for ME
Say I AM YOURS and i will say YOU ARE MINE!
Never let go of MY hand and i will promise i will never let YOURS go
As you have said that our hearts are glued forever
YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY I PROMISE =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home