Monday, March 26, 2007

Went to Holland nydc to visit kee lim and Shawn with su and Joyce. Ordered 3 main courses and 3 drinks. Kee lim was so nice to cook such big portion for every food. Have some talks with them as well. Mel came too with her friends. Damn coincidence. Haha. Joyce headed to town for movie with her friends after dinner. Su and I also ended up in town for some window shopping and went to Wheelock to find Pohsoon. Have some dessert as well =)







Put a lot of schedules for these past 2 weeks. Kind of really tired already but well, I’m working on wed night and sat full for this entire week. Decreased manpower + newbie = lesser slot. Sometime I dun understand why they wanna hire new staff when they already cut down on manpower. It was damn busy on the whole of last sat! can you imagine they even open hot side for customers in the afternoon, when there were only 4 staffs?! Night was busy as well with STATUS as the same side. Luckily I got good staffs working same side as me. Nearly hit target but the rain really come at wrong timing. Oh ya and sudden blackout at 12 am sharp! Haha! Everyone just work and top up condiments in the dark. Hilarious. Work ended at 1am instead of 2. No supper for us due to blackout and some of us went to the kopitiam behind cine to have our supper instead. First I have experienced the WATERFALL followed by BLACKOUT. Ha! Really wonder what will be next? HA!!


Visual taken on last last sat. Supper time! Pig pig! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home