Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sorry guys, it took me so long to post my entries is because of the new blogger. And I thought there is smt wrong with my blogger. Luckily I have long ago update my entries in Microsoft words. Haha! See below =) anyway, i just got my phone repaired. so there will be pic uploaded from next entry onwards!


My apologies to everyone for my late of update. Have been busy for Chinese new year house visiting and working. Well, Chinese new year is over now and I have loads of fun eating goodies, house visiting, collecting angbao, and not forgetting gamble. Haha!

On the eve of Chinese new year night (sat), all my relatives came over to my house to have reunion steamboat dinner. After dinner is gamble time! My rich uncle is always the banker since I have start gambling at 7 haha, and he is always so nice to allow all of us win. But luck issnt with me cause I only won 12bucks and I guess I could win more. Heh! Oh and my hand phone commit suicide from my upper Decker bed to the ground and It still in coma now. Pissed off cause I cant take any pics during many more coming up house visiting.

On Chinese new year (sun), went back to grandma house at bedok as usual. This year was not as fun compare to every previous years. one aunty and her family didn’t turned up cause one of their relative passed away. Another aunty and her husband their turned up cause is their new born baby confinement period. Play cards with the children and won them a few bucks. Ha!

The following day (mon) meet up with js, leng, val, anna, hab and hb at Serangoon mrt for house visiting at debbie house. Debbie house have 3 dogs. 2 small ones which are damn cute and hyper. Play blackjack with liyana bro as the banker and one of the player bet 12 bucks and got three 7! The banker have to pay him 7 times! I gamble for so many years and this is the first time I saw three 7. haha! And everyone was like laughing away. Hahaha. Debbie husband is a nice and funny guy though he dun really look like one with loads of tattoo all over his body. Ha! We play in between after that and can really make me heart attack while playing. Everyone play with high bet with few hundreds dollars in the centre. And I have already lost 70 over and that point of time. And I stop after I have lost up to 80 cause I don’t have anymore money left with me. Debbie husband always like to bet ALL whenever he got a good card and resulting that he have to pay DOUBLE which is a few hundreds dollars. Hahaha. Everyone have sweat dripping but hilarious moments.

Went to alan house the next day (tues) for house visiting. Both his son look exactly like him. Alan is really a nice husband and father. After some chatting with alan, the rest of us started our gambling. Ha! We played in between and wee kept donating money to us. Haha! She got no luck at all and the worst was she always get DOULBE even though she got a high chance. Hilarious!! Play for a few hours and I only won a few bucks. Cant cover what I have lost in debbie house at all. Lol. Left after our dinner and I have to rush down to bukit panjang to alexis house for visiting. Met up with xue pin, kris, ben, xis, yiya, vic, jon, wen bin, qiu shan and Michael. Had steamboat dinner and gamble after that. My poor honey xp lost up to 50bucks after being banker for only 1 hour. Haha! Play in between after that. Wen bin is the overall winner. He won almost everything lah!

Went to joyce house on wed with some of w26g ex classmates, nydc staffs and her current classmates. Have loads of fun playing in between, blackkjack, manjong and dai ti with everyone. His parent even order pizza for everyone. Thanks joyce =) oh not forgetting to mention that su change hairstyle after she came back from indo. It was nice cause most of the people said so =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home