Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So lazy to update nowadays. Well, nothing much to say as well. Have to update now cause I will be working for the next few weeks. Talk about work I got hell loads thing to complain about it. I used to think work is my life and I enjoyed it a lot. But now ever since the annual year shuffle, we got new managers and old managers are shuffle to other outlet. Work officially suck now. Outlet manager like to pick on small thing and second manager zzz. One by one of my work buddies have quitted ever since the start of this new management. Js, followed by Val, Karen, cpl, hab, Cheryl, Jonathan, aliff, Ernie, ili, Markcus, Edith. Others secretly MIA or work much lesser than the past. There are more people who wan to quit too! =( NEW MANAGEMENT WAKE UP LAH! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN CHASING GOOD STAFFS AWAY! F***! I miss Alan, Shawn and Debbie, the old managers. Work is no longer like in the past. No more gossiping, no more laughter, no more fun.


Well, shall put a stop to all these sad stuffs. Last wed, went to kbox with Su and Mel my 2 sisters in nydc. Joyce and moshi supposedly have to turn up too but last min they got smt on. We reached there at 11am to have k lunch. A lot of prob with their system and mel demanded for an hour free for us. Haha! So we left at 3pm instead of 2. sang a lot and have fun with them!! These are some of the visual taken =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home