=)
Well, I only attend lesson on mon for the entire of this week. Haha! Went back to school on wed supposedly to take science test but in the end I just went back to install FiFa soccer game from chye into my lappy. Haha! People claimed that the test is extremely tough so I am lucky that I didnt take. Heh. Went to Raffle City with su to try out the food at sticky rice shop for one for one. They have only limited choices plus the food is only average. We went there is only because of the one for one promotion. HAHA! AUNTIES again. Lol! Went for window shop after our lunch. Stop at spinelli for some drink and cheese cake and slack there for almost 4hrs. AUNTIES gossiping =)
Went town on thurs night to catch up with mag and nes to celebrate both their birthday. Finally these 2 girls have officially turned 18. haha! I guess we have been sisters for almost 4years already. Let our sistership goes on ok? =) have lots of memories with you guys ever since we knew each other from softball. Our encouragement on the field and our outing after every softball trainings. The jokes, joys and sorrow moments we shared have all become a part of my sweet memories. Thanks girls for becoming a part of it. There will be more gathering coming up k? see you guys soon again!! Take care =) JPMA
Well, shall stop blogging now and get back to my hongkong forensic show!! oh and forget to mention that darling sher is coming back to work soon!! Yay!! IMU darling =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home