ANWAY, I WOKE UP AROUND 9AM THIS MORNING AND SOMEONE GAVE ME A BIG BIG SURPRISE. HEH! LOVE YOU LOTS (: TAK GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF WHEN I AM NOT AROUND OK?
Well, is officially holiday since Monday but it seem like I have already in holiday for super long cause like I said I have give myself a week off earlier than all the Rp students. Haha! Met up with W26G people and had our dinner at Thai express in Holland V. have some small chats with everyone too (: after that went to Nydc to look for Shawn to see if he is doing fine in new outlet. And was shocked that something happened to him. Shall not mention here. Just hope and pray hard that everything will be fine (:
After our dinner, Jawad and Prabhu left. The rest of us decided to play pool at upper Bukit Timah. Have fun with them over there and we left after a few rounds. Went over to Su house for overnight and we went to watch Adrfit the following day. Adrift is quite a nice show (:
Wed was valentine day. Happy belated valentine to everyone. I have spent my most happy valentine day for the past 19 years. All thanks to you (: thanks for all the memories you have gave on that day. ILU!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home