Thursday, December 14, 2006

....

My house connection is really playing a fool with me! Fuck! Sorry for the late of entry for so long. Was busy working during this holiday but I really enjoy working with great accompanies. Recently there are a number of newbie. Some of them can really make me vomit blood.

I did not attend lesson on the last day of school. Went to meet up with w26g buddies and we headed to CDAN to play bowling. Haha! It was so fun seeing the 9 of us trying hard to roll the ball plus the entertainment of SUSANTI LAME jokes! Lol! Used to play very often when I was in pri 6 and sec1 with friends and relatives. But I stop playing since I was in sec 3. haha. But I’m glad that the feeling is still there. After that, we headed to nearby coffee shop to have our dinner. Took some pics as well. =)

Let me introduce the lamest gal ever. Haha. SUSANTI NEO **** ****. U dun wan me say out yr Chinese name rite? So dun bully me! If not, I guess I will make the whole word know your Chinese name. hehe.These are some of the pics we took =) Though she is lame but I still love her! Cheer for our friendship!



Hmm, well enjoying my life now. You should know about it. Lets hope it will go on and on =) trust me k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home