...

Lynne laopo came to find me on thurs after school! haha! Miss her so so much. We had a small talk together with pat yee. haha. Jokes and talk serious thing as well. Meet up more alright gal? See u around again. Tak care babe!
Well, went to work as usual on fri and sat night. Worked as runner on fri night. Supposed to be waitside but i please aflie to change with me. haha! Work was pretty fun that night. Reached home at around 3am plus and slept and 4am and i have to wake up at 6.45am the next morning cause i have promised joyce to help out at the Asian ice skating competition. Supposed to meet joyce at 7.40 at jurong east station. But guess wad? I woke up at 7.45 after a call from joyce. I totally jump off my bed before i pick up the call. haha! luckily she woke up late as well. Reached there at around 8.20am. How can i describe how i pass my time over there?! F***king slow!! And i was so so sleepy after a long hrs of work the night before and only 3hrs plus of sleep. Watched many kids ice skate which made my mood better. I swear they are so cute can. haha! Went to have breakfast with joyce at macs. After that we went straight back to help up. Joyce suddenly realised that her wallet is not with her. We immdediately went down to mac and asked both the cleaner and managers whether they have find any lost wallet but well, poor joyce!! She called posb to terminate her GO card as well as her ez link card. Gal, please be more careful next time ok? Chat and craps with her while working. Luckily i have her with me if not i really dunno how can i pass my time. The competition ended around 6.20pm and we quickily took cab down to work at 7pm. Damn tired can! Work was damn busy yesterday night! Full house and full house! Luckily i got mel, farah and aflie and kirrby working the same side as me. Love to work with mel lah! she is so funny with her jokes and time passed real fast with our little gossips. haha! And the few of us even play ABC games. Loser have to drink a mouthful of soda water. And i drank the most! sob! haha! Reached home and slept at 4am. I woke up at around 4pm just now. I swear the sleep was damn nice! I guess i was really run out of batt. haha.
Do you know how much i miss u when u are not around? I got no motivation to do anything. I really need u to be with me. Misses and loves! yay! we are meeting up later =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home