Sunday, October 29, 2006

halloween!

ME! ( Imagine i wear this for 7hrs?!?!)

I just bathe out after working till 2am tonight! haha! Those who are working( me, karen,jill,sher,valeri,hab,derrick,kirby,harny,wei jie,khai,cpl,debbie and fareez) have to dress themselve up cause we are celebrating early halloween in nydc. It's was quite fun and hilarious to work with costume and some with make up. And me wearing the witch mask which scared and freaked some of the the customers when i was serving the drinks. hahaha! so funny can! I pleased fareez to put me at runner. At least i can catch some breathe when i am inside. haha! Luckily i didnt screw anything up eventhough i can hardly see and breathe with the stupid mask on. lol! Su, joyce and mel came and they laugh and laugh when they saw me. crazy ah?!? I guess i wont mind to work for next year halloween =) I mean if i'm still working lah. markus and edith came. They laugh and laugh. And so was jon and cheryl. haha! oh ya! i saw kris and kay and i went to scared them with my mask on. Obviously they didnt know is me in the first place. And kris got a shocked. lol! After that, i took off my mask and they were damn suprised. hahaha! Took some pics but not all people are inside. I wanted to take with every single of them but working as runner was damn busy lah!

=)

kirby! that pino*** (i dont know how to spell)
Sarah!
Karen, Jill, Sher!
Me and Karen!
Me and Hab!
Me and Harny (witch of the day haha!)
Me, Jill!
Me, Jill!
Me and Derrick!
Anna, Me, Jaysher!
Anna, Valeri,Me, Jaysher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home