Sunday, October 22, 2006
To you :
I almost tears when i read your entry a minute ago but on the other hand i am really touched that you do treasure hard for this friendship. I really dont mean to hurt you. SERIOUSLY! If i knew that my words will hurt you so deeply, i SWEAR i wont say it out. I will definitely hold on to everything and wont even leak a word out to hurt you. I am really really sorry! Like what you told me yesterday night that the scar in your heart is inerasable no matter what i do. I know that even a millions apologises and even a billions of my actions are all useless. Tell me what to do next! Perhaps, time heal everything.
There will be no Pauline if there you are not living in this world.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home