Friday, October 20, 2006

i love mag and agnes =)

Well, this entry is extracted from my friend blog. Is so sweet and nice of her =)



i miss you all so much, you guys are always on my mind. these are the people who brighten up my life like never before, catches me when i fall for 4 years. it has been so long since we last congregate and have a good laugh or even updating each other with our own new busy lives, sisters. since so long, i miss you guys so much. so much


Thanks mag for that entry =) I am really happy that you never forget the past we had. The time that we always spent joys and sorrows together. The time that we trained softball together. The time that we have camp together. The time that we almost hunted the whole Singapoe for food. The time that my pouch is flooded with neo prints that we had taken. The time that we have hell loads of shopping. The time that we gossipped. The time we played pool. The time we simply laugh our ass off at funny and lame jokes. The time that we support one another at sorrow moments. We really shared all the secrets as well.

I just wanna tell you guys that i never forget you guys eventhough we seem to be far apart. I really hope to keep our sistership going on. You guys are part of my life! Love you guys loads =)

Fuck blog! I cant upload any pics! argg! I wanna upload the pics in mag blog as well as some pics that were taken today in class with the birthday gal. Anyway, happy birthday melissa and derrick =) Here the pics!




Dunno why i felt so pissed off just now. I feet quite disappointed when friends keep secret from me. I can let it go when people dont wish to tell me their secret. I mean i really wont get bother by it. But not close friends i think! And the worst is that they make it so obvious by using handphone to type the msg when they are just next to each other infront of me. It made me feel that i am an idiot and not trustable person. Nevermind, i really feel that my period is coming. I will only feel emo and get frustrated at that period of time so mind me k guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home