monday blue
Nice movie =)
The baby is so cute! aww! not forgetting that louis koo is so hot! I hate monday! Quick! fri quickly come though i have to work. Anyway, today cognitive UT suck. I cant answer most of the questions. There were so many calculations to be done and i swear that i cant answer a single of them. Wth! gonna fail for sure! Damn it!
Well, went movie with ben ytd night at jurong east. We watched rob-b-hood. I didnt know that he had already watched the movie before. So i wanted to change another movie but he insisted to accompany me to watch rob-b-hood again cause he knew that i wanted to watch it so much. How nice rite? Thanks ben!
I dunno what happenend to me lah! People who know me know that i seldom get emo or cry easily. Thats why i am given a nick name - Ah man! lol! But that storyline made me cried 3 times! WTH! haha! This is the second time i cried for movie. And i was so shocked that most people who watched it never cry. Nevermind, i think is because my mens is coming. Is coming this week i think. No wonder i will get emo over the storyline. haha! But i am still MAN ok? lalala! Oh ya! i am so in love with the baby inside the movie! I can be so mad when i saw him ok! omgomg! He is so cuteee! Whoever wants to watch this movie, ask me along yea? I dun mind to watch a second time. haha! I suddenly felt a urge to give birth. Wahaha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home