bad day
Shawn, the manager, put me as cashier ytd night! a FRI NIGHT! omg! i finally experience it. I seriously tried my best eventhough lots of order sheets and payments kept coming in. I sweared i doubled checked on the items i printed out and the changes i gave customers. But, at in end of the day $10 bucks just gone missing. what i know was that more than 5people touched my cashier when i was around. Obviously i trust my close friends. But as for others, i never ever assumed that someone pickpocket the money ok! I just think that human tend to be careless and give wrong changes yea? Ok nevermind, this apply to me too. perhaps i am the one who give wrong changes etc. wadever!
SHAWN! seriously thanks for everything! you just made us feel guilty.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home