Sunday, October 08, 2006

...

i apologise for the lack for the entries.

Nowadays, i feel so lazy to update. I rather spend my time sleeping. heh! have been lacking of sleep after school started and long hours of work on friday and saturday night make it worse.


4 oct

went plaza sin to watch movie with joyce and derrick after derrick interview at nydc. He simply sweat like hell when brother alan interviewed him. haha! He is just so cute! He got in the interview and was asked to work the next day. I wished him good luck coz it was a friday night. haha! After that we headed to plaza sin and brought 3 tickets for world trade centre. I was the one who paid for the tickets first. I did remember i collect my changes but i really got no idea for the tickets. I cant find our tickets after our dinner. Joyce and I emptied our pocket and simply poured out everything from our bag but we still cant manage to find our tickets. panicked! panicked! Joyce said she saw me collecting the tickets together with my changes but i really got no idea. omg! joyce! i contracted the STM disease from you lah. haha. But in the end we still manage to watch plus 2 bodyguards and "escorted" us to our seats.

5,6 oct

Nothing much happened on both day. Went to work as usual and derrick was on the same side as me and susanti on his first day. He sweat like hell again when he was asked to take the first order. haha! He told me that he is very scared. LOL! Nvm derrick, have confidence in yourself ok? (: I felt so sleepy on both days and the bad weather made my days worse. There was a great decrease of customers on this weekends due to bad weather. The weather is real bad yesterday and hab was so happy about it cause she feel like she is in another countries and i was like what the hell?!

oh yes! Poor darling was totally scalded by HOT elephancino when liyana accidently bumped into her. Both her body and hands were scalded and she cried. I was so shocked when i found out that she was scalded. After that, karen accompany her to toliet and helped her to wash her shirt. darling hope you are feeling better now. kisses and loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home