Saturday, October 21, 2006

PMS week!

Well, ytd work was pretty fun with mel, su and even sarah on the same side. haha! At first i was kana freaked but i didnt know that i can click quite well with her. We talk craps and i kept wanting to show her my flying fist and we simply laugh our ass off.

And something unhappy happened as well. I dont wish to elaborate on it and somehow the thing had already resolved. I am really not my usual self ytd night. I got unhappy over small thing and i even raised my voice at them. I am sorry k. I will only get angry with people who are close to me. So now you guys know that you all hold a position in my heart right.

Hav a nice sleep ytd night. Mel, u are wrong ahh. haha! Finally i can upload my pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home