Wednesday, September 20, 2006
I am working everyday for the entire week except today coz I got my dental appointment. Just got home after my dental appointment and brought my family some snacks.
One month holiday is ending in few hours time.I hate it coz we are going to face new class, new facilitators, new faces, blah blahI just found out my new class yesterday and get the chance to see most of their faces.most of the guys cannot make it lah.Oops! I know I sound mean but I cant help it.gonna face the fu**king boring PBL system for again. Problem statement, group discussion, presentation. I cant imagine I am going to face these everyday for the next 11 weeks. Argg! U can as well kill me.
I am fu**king sick of it lah! DAMN!
Just pray hard that I am able to get along well with my new classmates


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home