Monday, November 19, 2007

=X

In class right now having php module. Feel damn shagged as usual. Hate this module to the max with so many weird coding. I dun recognise them, they dunno me either =( presentation in 30min time, no solution from our team yet. I cant help either, feel so useless. As usual for this bloody module =X My clique pon-ing class tmr. Tempt me! Hur! HAha! But i know i cant. I pon last week alr. No choice =( 3 more weeks to holiday. Super cant wait. I need to work, and save for a birthday present =) So tired for the past few days. Many thing happened. Work=tired with so many newbies =X Personal thing too. I know u are tired too. But can u just believe what i have said? We are sister for now and in future. I'm trying so damn fucking hard to maintain it. So please, i really hope u wont shut me off. You need to put in effort as well. Maybe u dun wan but please??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home