Thursday, October 25, 2007
Went out with cass to no1 costume shop somewhere near bugis yesterday. We stayed there kinda long WTH, didnt get anything after that. HAHA! Their rental fee is ex! If not sum up the price of mask, make up and costumes are ex TOO! Hur! So in the end i guess i'm just gonna get a mask and thats it! Simple =) Mask for a reason. Dun have to walk ard and put a fake smile to all customers! Haha! I'm not meatball lah! Oops! Her smile melt customers ice cream -_-"' Went Carl's for dinner. After that Tcc for dessert. So full!
Glad we're fine again. Gonna be sisters forever. A promise we has made =) I hope you keep your promises to me. The cuts i saw hurt me. The number of pills you ate hurt me! I hope you wont torture yourself anymore. Don't break your promise alright? =)
To everyone, joyce : i know all of you blame me. Is okie. I wont find excuses to defend myself. I know is entirely my faults. I'll bear all the consequences. Just hope my personal thing wont affect my friendship with anyone. Joyce, apologise with all the actions i did. I always think that i'm able to handle everyone r/s problems. A good listener and advisor. but but.... somehow i'm not able to resolve my own problems at all. I'm sorry! One thing for sure i have make. We are all friends now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home