Tuesday, October 09, 2007
WHY must there be a transferring?? If not shishi wont have to leave me right?! Shishi i seriously hope u'll reconsider about your decision. I don't want our captain ball team to spilt. I don't want. I know somehow it's difficult for you to stay on after everything have happened but but... just stay in heeren ok? U wont have to face him then. Escaping is not a solution babe. Do think about the joys we had in work k? u're one of the best companies in work. Please shishi. Consider alright. Rmb i'm just a call away.Cheer up (:
Work later! Sian. Anyway i'm suck at handling personal stuffs! Hur. I dont know what i'm suppose to do to make thing the best. It seem like there's no win win solution. If only i don't care much but i cant. If only i'm an asshole. God tell me WHAT I WANT?? Tired!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home