Sunday, November 04, 2007

=)

Happy happy day again (: Well met up with Jac darling at clementi station at 1.45pm. Forced myself to wake up cause i slept at 4plus last night. Both of us reached at the same timing. Haha! Told her to turn right when she walked out of control station! Realized it supposed to me LEFT! omg!!! I'm so blur lah!! HAHA! So reached bugis at 2.30 and met up with shir. Yin min was late! But ha, is the traffic jam fault! Walked so much today! I seriously admit that I'M OLD!I cant walked that long anymore.My whole body feel super no strength and my shoulder is aching =( damn sad! How i wish i can go back to the past! Can run, play and everything!! =X Managed to print out all our poster. Went hong kong cafe for dinner. Damn shagged! After that the alternates gave me a suprise again! They tricked me to secret receipt since darling wanted to eat cheese cake so much! They brought a cake and suprised me from behind! I gave this face -_-"' HAHA! but was shocked and touched once again! HAHA! thanks gals! Thanks for everything! Loves alternates loads! Visual below!



alt p,j,s,y!


darling feeding me cherry!

i look so blur! ha

yin min and me!

alt j,p,s!

SU cabbed down at 12 am and gave me a suprise!! She brought a cake and sing birthday song to me! Really touched by her! Thanks gal! Plus puipui to acc me at night! Is more than enough. =) Thanks for all the things u have done! I know! i know! Thanks gal =) Thanks for all the birthday wishes i received as well! MUACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home