Monday, September 24, 2007

=(

Super dead in class today! Hur. I feel so so bad that i cant really help my team members with all the codings. I don't really understand. Sorry guys. I hate school to the max! omg! One and a half year more to endure in this school facing bloody PBL everyday! Roars! If only i can quit, but i know i cant =( u're the only one who keep me motivate in school =) Plus i need su to explain all the codings to me. As usual, she have better understanding than i do. Don't find me irritating, i need your help. The most i acc you for talks. Hehe. Have been sleeping lately everyday. She said panda eyes are cute but i don't want!! haha! I want more more sleep =) Going to present next. Bye guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home