Nothing special happened for the past few days. Went to watch grudge with ah ma last thurs after our workshop. I wanna watch the guardian but it show on 9.55 which was a no for ah ma cause she cant go home late. Damn hilarious eventhough is was a ghost movie. Cant blame cause we are too MAN? lol. Is just the sound effect that scared us a few times but the show itself and the ghosts were not scary at all. It was funny instead. haha!
Went to work as usual on fri and sat night. worked as cold cashier for both day. Kinda busy?! Cashier for sat appeared to have more $$ after i tally. =) Put it inside our tips and we got 8.80 per person. The most tips i received =) I was damn blur that night la. Counted the $$ whenever i'm free. Found out that i short of 40plus bucks. Panicked! haha! quickly told shawn and he asked debbie to help me to re count the $$ over again. And in the end, is my fault. damn funny! ( there was a bundle of 2dollars notes which consisted of $100 bucks but, i miscounted it as 50bucks) hahaha! debbie said she almost heart attack. lol. The worst was after work. counted the $$ and put the $4331 into the blue bag. Guess what happened? I actually forget to give debbie the $$!! I left all the $$ on top the tiger drath thingy. Never realise it at all. omg la! the $$ was opened to public and passer- by can even take it easily. Debbie called when i'm in the transport and asked where is the $$. I was damn shocked and quickly called susanti. Debbie called again and told me that i actually left the $$ on the tiger drath thingy. OMG! The $$ laid there for almost an hour lah! I cant imagine if the money($4331) is lost or smt. LUCKY me! I really give debbie heart attack that night. lol! JS kept laughing whenever she think of debbie reaction. hahaha! I hope i learn my lesson =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home