My hand is aching quite bad now.. Thanks for fanning the charcoals for bbq with piggies yesterday!! We all take turn to fan the charcoals to get it heated up. No guys to help out but we all still managed to get it heated up after an hour =D This is the cleanest and neatest bbq session i have been to before cause there are no guys?? Haha!! I had so much fun!!! Though we have to walk 30min to our pit, slight drizzling, panicked cause the thunderstorm is "coming" in the night.. lol!! We had so much food... The lim sisters brought all kind of meats from market..Like beef, lamb, pork,bacons and we still have prawn, chicken wings, potato salad, spicy patato, garlic corn, big mushroom monsters,chips, sotong and my fav chocolate fondueeee.... Can imagine so many food just for the 6 of us??? Hahaha!! I love the chill out session at starbucks! So many stories, gossiping, jokes... Hilarious!!! This is the kind of chill out session i like. Relax and talk.. As compare to chilling out at places like pub or clubbing, i'd prefer this kind =D OH forgot to mentioned that i was late for an hr yesterday.. Omg!! Cant believe man!! I woke up at 10plus in the morning. I was late cause i was busying cleaning the whole mess in the kitchen after my grandma made dumpling. My kitchen is terrbile!!!! I came home after bbq and start soaping and cleaning the kitchen for 2hrs.. Damn tired!!! Let the visuals speak and daughter weellll come back to ny!!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home