Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm still alive!

Lol, see my heading... I'm still alive although i have been disappearing from blog for so long.. Ha.. Feel damn sian to blog.. Well since i'm early for class today.. Waiting for my faci to come and she is late!! 8.32am and she is not here yet. Tsk! Next time request if faci late upgrade us. Haha!! I don't like sch.. so boring can..Some days after sch fyp fyp fyp.. Almost 12hrs a day in sch is not a joke.. And fyp suck too.. I cant find the php connection blah blah yet. Hur! 3 ut for 4 lessons this week. Taken 2 of them alr.. Guess i'm gonna fail man! Hur.. Our understanding test is standard 30min to be done inside the ut client in the computer. So by 15min, i almost completed all my question except one question that need to be done on paper. So i take my own sweet time.. For the last 30 SEC, i wanted to go through all the question again. I scrolled down and do you know what i realized!?!?! I missed out one 8marks question.. Argh!!! I tried to type some ans BUT... 3...2...1... The timer stop! And it auto submit my test. Hur!! So damn wasted can!! I hope to get a B.. But now a C will do =X.

YES! no work tmr! Going to have buffet with su at marina square.. Is been a super long time i give myself a OFF on fri night!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home