=)
Went for the car racing ride.. I forgotten the name of the ride.. But i know is super slow lah.. I accelerate to the max but it's stil f slow..Plus the heavy helmet make me couldnt even look straight. Annoying! Even the one in escape is faster.. Went space shot next.. I couldnt believe that i'd agree to sit without a second thought. I can take the scariest 360 degree coaster on earth but not space shot cause i'm really afraid of heights.. Owells, not that scaring..My eyes are still widely open.. Lol! Checked in to the hotel for a quick nap at 12. Woke up at 2plus to continue our rides again.. We spent most of our money on food... Cause su is there!! Next time i must bring more $$ over. Oops! Ha..Went to ripley "Believe it or not" in the night.. At first i thought is not really worth the price but since su wanted, we went in.. Never regret at all cause all the amazing things make it worth.. Look at the visuals.. These are only 1/3 of pictures we took inside..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home