Tuesday, April 08, 2008

=X

OMG time flies.. 2 months of holiday. School started=( Already 2nd day of school but i'm still having holiday mood. As usual PBL suck man. Class so boring and dead too. My brain cant function much yet.. Feel so tired after every lesson. I keep telling myself last year last year to keep me going. But can i make it?? Wed used to be my off day every week.. But now it turned to be my fyp meeting with the team. Argh!! Every thurs after school as well. Totally no life =( Stupid school, stupid fyp.. My laptop dying too.. Motherboard going to spoil soon. 500bucks over to repair.. I hope it can still last for 1 last year. I HOPEee..... Time fly fly fly please!! I wanna get out of rp.. Like NOW?? Out out out with a diploma please. 1 more year with 2 fyp to go. I'm trying hard. I rather work and i miss work =X HA! Pay supposed come last friday.. But they delayed to tmr and i'm totally broke. But i hardly spend money this week. I dun even have time and mood to go for break. Do work do work.. So sian. And rp flood with people everyday! Damn. Everywhere, interchange, bus stop, canteen.. Argh.. Can imagine like 8k or more people attending lesson together at 8.30 everyday? Break together at 11.30(with 2 canteens ONLY) and home at 4pm. AI YO! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home