Sunday, August 05, 2007

=)

Finally after so many entries of =( i have a chance to put a =) in my blog. HEH! cox my hand is recovering after a month of torture. Phew!! Though the ugly scars are there but i'm happy as it dun hurt and itch as much as before :D My nightmare are gone!! Hehe. Ever since i grew shingls,i seldom go out cause i dunno what to wear. I cant probably wear jacket all the time! This is singapore dude! And i dun wear cardigan too. So i dressed up like a boy to school everyday. T shirt and short =x I push away all the outing with frens too. SORRY GUYS! And also i cant make it to D&D because of this. Cause no cardigan or long sleeve for me please. Susu not interested in this kinda event too so no point of me going. Anyway hope the rest enjoy themselve =)

Luckily Ny shirt are long enough for me to cover up the shingles. If not I dunno when can i start working. Anyway work are ok for both friday and sat nights. Get to work with tissue, jos, azri,ger,amanda at the same side. I realized su always get those better one with her! haha. She'll get people like joyce, shikin, nadiah,poh how etc but me. zzz! But still ok lah. I can talk to anyone in ny this is why nesh always said i like to talk alot. Talk dun hurt wad. @#$%#@ Anyway hate cashier to be statue! Everytime i go in she'll be smsing. Can even talk on phone while doing bills. I nv see she take any order the entire night lah! still trying to act smart of this potato salad story of mine. So wad if u're more senior. I guess i can work much better than you. Anyway this is my blog. I'm just stating the facts! if u are not happy u can leave. Thanks. Work on sat night is much better. At least i got people like weel, shikin, liza, nadine, zoee,ber, nick on the same side :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home