Thursday, July 19, 2007

:(

Oh man! i thought my shingles is recovering soon but it got infection today. Cab down with su to amk within the 1hour break we had in school. I admitted that i bathe as normal for the past few days coz i thought my shingles is recovering! And i never take any seafood, meats, fried food,egg, milk etc.But i did eat food with oil. Is like veg with slight oil, mee pok Oops! Hehe. Lesson learnt!! I'm back to plain porridge again. =( This time round it cost 70bucks. Plus 20 for cab today. I calculated that i have spend 300over (doc fee, cab fare,scar cream) =( PLUS, this month i'll only get 100 over from my pay. How sad!! ARGH! And i'll feel damn sad whenever i look at my arm. ScarS with HOLES! Sigh! Even if i recover, the ugly scarS will be there forever! =(
Thanks for being there for me! You are the one who give me alot of encouragement and cheer me up when i'm feeling low. Love you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home