=)
Work was fine for fri and sat. Cashier on fri and host on sat. 700bucks more to hit first target on fri. But well, we hit second target on sat! HAHA! know why? Coz i was the HOST! muahahaha! Joking lah! Most of the time shawn was the host. He just appeared from no where. Ha! But i should thanks him. Coz i hate hosting. Oh ya! Michael chia came on sat! She is super pretty. And her bf shaun tan melted my heart! He's damn cute okay! He walked in from hotside not knowing that that's is a exit not entrance. And he walked towards me. I was like omg! And nadiah dun even know him. She was like "sir can i help?'' So i told him that your friends are over their side! Which is my side! Haha. I cant take my eyes off him. And adil, nadine, shuzuko kept laughing at me. I put setting for them and jade make me send their bill. So i did. He used my pen to sign. OMG. I told everyone that i'm going to frame and hug my pen to sleep. haha. I know i'm physco. They was the last table to left at 2am. So he left looking straight into my eye and thanks us. HEHE! heart melt =)
Daughter's weel came down. Papa miss you leh! Muack ANNA brought us donut! so sweet and nice of her. Thanks gal! Hugs!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home