Thursday, October 09, 2008

We won!! =D

YAY! we're so honoured to bring back the last championship for heeren this year! I seriously have to thanks my beloved girls, su,sara,anna,von,sandy,zoee,claire and jade with the efforts and aggressiveness they have put in all matches. Really a big thanks. This year is much tougher than last year. Especially our first game against bugis and they were our strongest competitors. Something happened during the match but i have to say that i'm not the one who started the quarrel first. I did my part to apologise but there is nothing i can do if they still hold grudges and i hope that they'll leave all my girls alone. And shishi, a big sorry to you to be caught in between us. Like you said, i'm still ur paupau and u're still my shishi. So funny when you told me you always say "you miss paupau" infront of macdin that make him feel sian. Lol! I wish you all the best with him! =D Oh and poor sandy fell and both her knees were quite badly hurt. I feel ouch for her. Take good care of your wound alright and get well soon!

We all headed down to ny after our match! The water war started! Lol! They wanted to attack paul but who know he managed to get away. So the lim sister started attacking su and i! Everyone kana as well except for sandy who was injured. At first was playing with water. Next they include ice! Omg!! I almost faint everytime they pour freezing water on me! Super cold can! Hur!! And i keep begging the lim sisters to help us to attack others but instead they keep attacking us! So bad lah! haha! Poor weel kana as well! Lol! The war ended after an hour when both transport uncle were angry. Hilarious war! So fun! I slept around 3am after cleaning my kitchen and laundry as usual. I was like totally freezing when i'm cleaning my kitchen lah. Lol. Luckily didnt fall sick =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home