Monday, September 15, 2008

=(

Hur i lost my phone! Damn! I curse the person who took it. Sigh. Blame my poor pocket design of my pant which my phone can drop out easily. It dropped out a few times today alr! I should have put it into my bag, but i didnt. I was so engaged with the conversation with su. To the extend that i didnt even noe my phone dropped to the ground. The idiot can even pick it openly! Omg! I confirmed my phone is in my pocket when i board the bus. Before alighting, i realized my phone is nt in my pocket anymore. Not on the seats, not on the ground. So we quickly alight coz the bus driver is waiting for us. And i thought most probably it'll be in my bag. Searched immediately but..... Sigh.... Su even tried to call my phone 30over times.. My phone is not off, but nobody pick up. I have yet to cancel my line. Waiting for miracle to happen but i doubt so =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home