Thursday, August 24, 2006
sorry for the lack of post. i'm trying to repost ok? so there will be more den one entry! please be patient with me guys! =)
•Is the last communication lesson before we end our semester. Well, I have to say that I’m quite enjoying in this module when role play, debating is going around instead of just ppt. so, this lesson was the most interesting lesson out of the 16 modules. Firstly, it is nice of vicky wong to allow us to chose our own team memebers. So joyce,susanti,moshi,jin and I were in the same team. There were 2 tasks for us to chose so my team chose the one on design an award winning game. I like cause it’s a game so it will be fun. I dislike cause the game that we are going to design must try to include as many thing that we have learn before in all the previous lesson. So vicky wong order pizza for the class and we brought around 10packets of tibits when there are only 14ppl in the class.( one group went off) So in the end joyce thought of one game that involve some of the lesson in the past. The game is so fun and funny lahh. But it is hard for me to say how the game is play in my blog. But we reali have lots of fun. And there are forfeits such as using finger to shoot the ear, 2fingers( I dunno how to say that but I’m sure one thing. Its fuckin pain) put one small prawn cracker in the mouth and pass to another person and kissing on ppl cheek.) and out of so many people I actuali kana the (prawn cracker forfeit) with alex. And susanti laugh till she tears! WTH! Haha. But nvm, I noe u jealous so u laugh. Lol. Another forfeit such as jin kiss wan,vicky wong kiss joyce( joyce reali blushed), susanti and wee shen( prawn cracker) moshi and alex(prawn cracker) etc. what else can I say? It is hell fun!
Lesson ended at around 2.30pm and susanti joyce and I decided to go to kbox to high again. We sang from 4pm to 9pm.. I sang old song and joyce and susanti laugh and laugh =x nvm whatever and we reali hav fun singing and I have to say that both of them can sing =) in the mid night my throat is hurting like hell. I cant even swallow my saliva coz it reali hurt! I noe it will happen coz I hav sore throat since last thurs plus eating lots of tibits,pizza and brownies and 5hrs of singing. I will upload the pic again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home