Saturday, August 12, 2006

FIREWORKS again!

Wth lahh! I am abit pissed off now. Anyway I doin my bloggin in the TAXI.Noe wad happened? I went esplanade with my sec sch frens to catch the fireworks again. This is not the pissed off part so wait as I go on. Xis and ron came to rp to meet us for dinner in the food haven. After that, we headed to city links to wait for xue pin and kristen. I hav not see them for quite long already and I’m glad that they are all doin well. we walked out off marina square and was shocked by the crowds lahh. Haha. We waited for a few mins before the fireworks start. I heard people said that the fireworks today is from spain and france? Should be coz I’m not too sure abt it too. I only noe that it’s not from singapore. but i think that the fireworks on tues one is better but some people say fri one is better.. so i dunno! look at the pic and see yrself. We sat at the stairs after the fireworks to wait for the crowds to clear off. After that we walked to the merlion and sit down to chat with one another. And I saw susanti and her bro, joyce ili wee sheng chyewei yifang. I mean before that I already knew that they are there but I miss out the gathering with them coz of my sec sch frens. I went back to find my frens after taking some pics with them. I went chat, tak pics with my fren and we decided to go home coz we were all so tired. Jess kept complainin that she is very tired. We went to the bus stop and want to tak 75 home. 167 came and all our frens boarded the bus and left only the 2 of us. We waited for so long for 75 and we afraid that the last bus might gone coz it’s already 2330. so 196 came and we decided to board the bus though we noe that our house is further away when we alight compare to 75. I open my laptop and put the ear piece straight our ear and dozed off coz we are very tired. The bus was travelling for abt 20min already and I was wondering how come it took so long to reach clementi. But I hacked coz I tryin to fall asleep. When I open my eye and look out of the bus, I saw a signboard and it stated to east coast road. I was so shocked lah and I quickly call jess to wake up. We alighted and it’s obviously no bus left. We are reali damn tired and we were lik wad the hell! So we flag for the taxi and halfway the journey, we realised that we are short of money. And we go wad the hell again! DAMN UNLUCKY! I told the taxi driver to drive us to the clementi mrt station to withdraw $ lst! Stupid bus fare cost us 25 bucks! i should hav use the $ to pamper myself lik watchin movie or stuffin myself with good food. But wadever lahh! Goodnite! ( PICS : me and jess, me and peng yau and the baby! i took the baby while goin home and it's so damn cute lahh! he is mixed and he look so bulr when i took him! arggh! he made me heart melt.. ha! and pics of fireworks.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a unluckly night... See stay and watch me play basketball even better rite... Kididng la.. Think about the firework.. It should be happy..

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home