=(
I wish wish it's going to be a nightmare though
Coming week gonna be fun i guess?
Countdown, gifts exchange and drinking at ny. (third year alr!)
They gave me full on christmas! Yay!
Gonna be fun after work cox is alan kor birthday!! SABO!
Wish him all the best haha!
My shishi engagement on sat! i still love you girl (:
After that anna suggested to go tanglin mall
where they have fake snow Like soap bubbles/foam stuffs
I rmb the last time i went is many years back! haha!
Oh and fyp is ending soon!! Woohoo!
Have a feeling that evaluation's not going be a good one Wth :(
Omg!!Just give me a D and i will go Highhh! Pleasee let me grad :(
I wonder can i even pass my HR module?! Damn!
Goodnight (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home